To keep syncing your inventory across marketplaces, we always need the correct authentication, which requires your updated credentials. If you change your password on one marketplace, make sure to update it in your Ronati marketplace settings.
Articles in this section
- What is Inventory Sync?
- What is Price Sync?
- What are my default marketplace settings?
- Do I have to pay listing fees on the connected marketplaces?
- What if I change my password on a marketplace?
- Why do you need the login credentials for my marketplaces?
- Can I add or remove multiple items from multiple marketplaces?
- How do I remove inventory from a marketplace?
- How do I add inventory to a marketplace?
- How do I disconnect from a marketplace?