For every marketplace that you connect, you will be asked to select default settings. The settings that you select for your marketplaces will be automatically applied to any inventory you connect to that marketplace. You can set custom settings for specific inventory on the “edit item” page, or when you add the items to a marketplace. Your default settings may include specific shipping options or other fields that the marketplace requires to create listings. Selecting default settings will allow you to import and upload inventory in a smooth and quick manner.
Articles in this section
- What is Inventory Sync?
- What is Price Sync?
- What are my default marketplace settings?
- Do I have to pay listing fees on the connected marketplaces?
- What if I change my password on a marketplace?
- Why do you need the login credentials for my marketplaces?
- Can I add or remove multiple items from multiple marketplaces?
- How do I remove inventory from a marketplace?
- How do I add inventory to a marketplace?
- How do I disconnect from a marketplace?