Price sync allows you to list different prices on each marketplace. When you turn it on, Ronati syncs up with your connected marketplaces. Each item price is updated across all channels. When you turn it off, Ronati will not sync the prices.
Articles in this section
- What is Inventory Sync?
- What is Price Sync?
- What are my default marketplace settings?
- Do I have to pay listing fees on the connected marketplaces?
- What if I change my password on a marketplace?
- Why do you need the login credentials for my marketplaces?
- Can I add or remove multiple items from multiple marketplaces?
- How do I remove inventory from a marketplace?
- How do I add inventory to a marketplace?
- How do I disconnect from a marketplace?