Any listing fees that you pay toward your outside marketplaces (such as Amazon, 1stDibs, and more) still apply to you and are not associated with Ronati. Fees may apply for listings on other marketplaces as part of their user agreements. If you are unsure about your agreement with each marketplace, take a moment to visit their website to review their fees and agreements.
Articles in this section
- What is Inventory Sync?
- What is Price Sync?
- What are my default marketplace settings?
- Do I have to pay listing fees on the connected marketplaces?
- What if I change my password on a marketplace?
- Why do you need the login credentials for my marketplaces?
- Can I add or remove multiple items from multiple marketplaces?
- How do I remove inventory from a marketplace?
- How do I add inventory to a marketplace?
- How do I disconnect from a marketplace?