Yes! We recognize that you need to place your items on hold sometimes. To put your pieces on hold, go to your listings page, find the item or items you wish to put on hold, check the box next to the items and from the action bar on the top of the page click the "Edit Status" button and select "Place on Hold". A popup will appear asking you to set the expiration date for the hold. Once the hold expires your item will be active again on all connected marketplaces.
Articles in this section
- Can I put my items on a hold?
- What is the difference between deactivating and deleting an item?
- How do I mark an item as sold?
- What will happen to my items if I delete them?
- How do I “UNdelete” an item?
- How do I delete an item?
- Can I edit my items?
- How can I add new inventory?
- Where is my data stored?
- Do I have to upload ALL of my inventory at once?